Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Pain After a Vigorous Dance Rehearsal

What a terrible experience! I just woke and I have pain all over my body. It's very painful; I can barely move and get up. This resulted from the dance rehearsal I had last night. I had my first practice for our cultural dance presentation for our upcoming high school reunion. The routines are so difficult that we all have to exert more effort for us to get it right. Instead of the two hours we agreed, we ended up dancing and practicing for four straight hours. The stretching exercises that we did before our practice did not do me any good apparently because of the pain I have now. My calves are extremely painful that I have a very difficult time especially walking up and down the stairs. And I remember that my mom asked me before I left home yesterday to bring down all the files she stored in the attic, so that she can segregate it and bring the unnecessary documents to the document shredding shop nearby for proper disposal. Just the thought of it makes me twinge. How can I go up to the attic to get all those files with the aches and pains I'm going through? But I can't do it some other time because my mom already scheduled it. So after a few painful stretches, I got up and hurled down all the files to get it done early, so I still have more time to rest for our next rehearsal tonight. We really have to work hard because we only have two weeks to practice. We have to give our best to win the competition since huge prizes are at stake for the said event. Looking forward to another night of dancing practice. Hopefully it will not be as painful as it is now. Keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment