Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Attending a Children's Party

I never expected this, but my cousin called me up one Saturday and asked a favor if I could accompany her son to the mall that afternoon because he was invited to attend his classmate's 10th birthday party celebration in one of the restaurants there. She cannot make it because she had some deadlines to meet. Since I was not doing anything very important that day, I said yes right away. I also remembered that I need to look for a gift for my other cousin; who will be celebrating her 18th birthday next month. So we agreed that I would pick my nephew up at exactly 2:00 o'clock in the afternoon since the party will start at three. He was very excited when I arrived because he looked forward to the games that he wanted to participate. After I dropped him off in the party venue, I excused myself to look for the gift. I promised him that I would be back in two hours just in time for the party to be finished. So I wasted no time and looked for that perfect present that my cousin would surely appreciate. I really had a hard time deciding what to buy because I wanted it to be very unique yet meaningful. After over an hour of looking I decided to give up and try my luck some other time. On my way back to the party venue, I passed by a sports store and I saw on their display window callaway golf balls that are on sale. I thought of buying some for my brother who's into golf lately. However, since I was in a hurry that time and plenty of people were lining up at the counter, I decided not to buy. Thus, I proceeded to the venue and saw my nephew very happy with all the goodies he won in the games.

No comments:

Post a Comment