Wednesday, August 24, 2011

General Cleaning

I was so very busy that I almost forgot my promise to pay my friend a visit. It all started when I had to do a general cleaning of our house because we have visitors coming. We have to rearrange some furniture and vacate the storage room to convert it into an extra bedroom to accommodate my cousins who will be spending their vacation with us. They will be staying with us for about three weeks, so I'm sure that would be lots of fun. There will be plenty of outings, parties and night outs. As I was placing my stuff in a box in the garage, I chanced upon my floppy disk storage. It reminded me of my college days and my memories with my classmates and friends back then. I have plenty of them since that was the only IN thing we had before; no USB yet. After spending the entire day for the general cleaning, I got so tired that I decided to go to the spa and have a full body massage. It's been a regular thing for me to relax and to rejuvenate. So after a short break, I had a quick warm shower and then headed right to my favorite spa. I was already imagining sipping chamomile tea while being pampered when my phone rang. It was my friend who was expecting for a visit. Since I am still enjoying the indulgence, I just promised to make it up to her by visiting her the following week instead. I can't afford to discontinue the pleasure I am getting from it; thus, I have to make a choice by cancelling my other appointment. My apology, but I really need this badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment