Monday, August 22, 2011

Beach, Bonding, and Fun


Can't wait for the next outing! Going to the beach for me is always fun. It's also a great way to connect and bond with your family and friends. Yesterday, my friends and I went to the beach to unwind and have some fun. We went to this place up north where there's plenty of activities that people of all ages would enjoy. They offer fishing wherein if you catch fish, you can have it cooked by the staff there at a very affordable price. So when we get there, we rented fishing rods right away to start our fishing adventure. After about an hour of fishing, we caught a handful; thus, we decided to have it cooked in time for our lunch. After the hearty lunch when everybody's full, we proceeded to try our singing prowess because the resort is also equipped with state of the art facilities in their entertainment area where you can rent a room and sing your heart out. We stayed there for a while before heading to our last stop, which is their latest addition; the zip line. We were all excited especially me because it was my first time to try it. I knew it was a different level of fun. While waiting for my turn, I already felt my heart beating faster because I personally have fear of heights. But I have to do it to conquer my fear. More than the fear, I was so thrilled that I really have to do it. When it was my turn, and while I'm up there hanging on that 400 meter line, I saw nearby a secluded property which according to the staff was a Boot Camp. Anyway after that long thrilling ride, I have to do it again to go back to the base. Imagine it's a total of 800 meters of zip line. That was double the fun! Can't wait to try it again some other time. It's a must try for those who have a brave heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment