Sunday, September 4, 2011

Living on My Own

There is nothing sweeter than enjoying independence. Finding a new place to settle is the first step to becoming independent. Whether buying a new house or just renting an apartment for me; is a good start. I've been dreaming that one day I could be on my own to prove to myself and to my family that I can survive. It's not that I don't want to be with them anymore, it's just that I want to be self-sufficient and be responsible for myself. It's been my long dream to have a house of my own, drive my own car, buy all the gadgets I want and perhaps own a few properties. I also want to be able to do all the things that I want to do like travelling to different places since I really like to explore new places. In fact, I've been to other countries already; although, not that many. It's really a fulfilling experience. I experienced walking a long distance just to get to my destination because there's no other way to get there. I also tried riding a buffalo-drawn carriage. I also met people of different cultures and traditions and immersed myself in different cultures. What interests me most every time I travel are the new things I learn from those places like the people's customs and practices and their way of living. There was this one time while waiting for my flight back home inside the waiting lounge, I started browsing a travel magazine and I chanced upon Tangier property advertised on it. It seems so interesting because I've been looking for a nice place to build my dream house and I just wish I could contact them someday for assistance. If given a chance, I also want to live in a foreign land because this is an adventure for me. I know this is way far from reality, but there is no harm in day-dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment