Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Learning to Appreciate Life

Appreciating life's worth. More than a week ago, I attended the death anniversary of our grandfather in one of the cemeteries in Cebu. Relatives and close friends gathered together for a mass. It was followed by a simple dinner at one of the nearby restaurants. On our way there, we saw a salesman demonstrating to a group of people how to use portable pressure washer. For whatever purpose it may serve the memorial park that I do not know. At first, I thought there was a commotion; thus, I was quite apprehensive when I saw the large crowd. I really can't help it every time I encounter occurrences that involve rumbling and fighting. It just makes me nervous maybe because of the experiences I had when I was still a child. Anyways, a very important lesson I learned is that life is too short, so we should learn to appreciate and make the most out of it. Do not wait for the person to pass away before you express how much you love them. Although death is also a celebration of life since it brings the family closer; still, there is nothing happier than to have an intact family full of love and affection. So start it now and waste no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment