Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sisterly Duties

What an exciting day ahead! I was invited by my sister to attend their company family day yesterday. It was held in one of the schools near their office. She wanted me to attend so that I can cheer for her because she played volleyball. I was so excited because that was my first time to attend their family day and I heard that there are plenty of activities in store not only for the employees but also for their families who will be attending the activity. After we registered, we looked for the tent assigned for their department and settled on our seats while waiting for the program to start. While waiting for my sister's event, I chatted with one of her officemates who later introduced me to her cousin who is working in an insurance company. She discussed her nature of work. She mentioned so many things including Annuity Leads and other things which are not familiar to me. Later on, we went to gym where the volleyball game was held. It was a very tight game between my sister's team and their opponent. The game was so exciting and all who watched were on their toes cheering for both teams. Fortunately, my sister's team won and they emerged as the overall champion in the volleyball games. To make it more memorable, she was given the MVP award. After the game, we went to the next venue for the badminton competition. It was a tough; yet enjoyable event not to mention the overflowing supply of food for everybody. Looking forward to the next family day.

No comments:

Post a Comment