Monday, September 12, 2011

Travel and Fun

I accompanied my cousin yesterday afternoon to the airport to fetch her best friend who flew in from Australia for a short visit before proceeding to Paris for her next work assignment. She is planning to stay only for a week so we have to maximize her short stay. My cousin invited me to go with them, so that I can help her organize their activities. Being the organizer that I am, I agreed to plan and make an itinerary for her vacation. It's a fun-packed week and I know she will truly enjoy all the activities that are in store for her. As we waited in the airport for her arrival, I busied myself reading my favorite book. I'm so hooked with it that I bring the book anywhere I go so that I can read it if I have a chance. As I sat there reading, my cousin was just listening to her favorite songs on her ipod. It's her way of fighting boredom. After about an hour of waiting, we saw a group of tourists emerged from the arrival area and two people approached them offering car rental deals. I did not mind them that much because a few moments later, I saw my cousin's best friend waving at us. At last, our long wait is over. We made our way to her and helped carry one of her luggage and then went straight to the hotel where she will stay. After dropping her things at her room, we went to a nearby mall to have something to eat. We capped the night by drinking coffee in my favorite coffee shop before heading back to the hotel to rest. I'm so looking forward to our first adventure in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment