Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Whistle-blower Body Shape

Do you envy girls with almost perfect body shape? Having a whistle-blowing curve is every woman's dream. It makes her look and feel sexier; thus, makes her more comfortable of her body. This also helps her exude confidence.  There are many ways to improve a woman's body contour and these include exercise along with proper diet. Before I used to be very slender, but now it is the exact opposite. After a couple of months in Singapore, I gained several pounds of weight. My problem areas are abdomen, waist, hips and thighs, chin, upper arms, and armpits. I find it disgusting every time I look at myself at the mirror. At first I thought, this will eventually go away now that I'm back in the Philippines. But sad to say, it never did and that made me very conscious to the point of experiencing loss of sense worth. No matter how hard I exercise and how strict my diet is, still it is not enough. Mother Nature needs a little nudge in the right direction. Because I am already very desperate, there were instances when I almost considered liposuction as an option. While searching the net for solutions to my problem, I came across San Diego Liposuction. Several testimonials say this is the best decision to make; however, I'm also quite hesitant since this involves general anesthesia. Thus, I need to talk to professionals first for a careful evaluation before undergoing the procedure. I'm just crossing my fingers, but I'm giving myself 1 month only to gain my figure back. If not, come what may.

No comments:

Post a Comment