Friday, October 28, 2011

Nothing to Lose

I spend most of the time at home with the family watching television because its vacation time. After which, I see to it that my daughter takes a nap every afternoon in order to maximize growth spurt. At her age, I think she is smaller than the average children; thus, I worry a lot for her sake. Although my husband is tall, I won't take chances by not doing anything to support her at this crucial stage. Thus, I resort to various options that claims therapeutic effect whether medical or herbal remedies. I remember there is this show in one of the TV stations featuring newly discovered products. One is for growth enhancement applicable even for adults at their 30's. Not only that, other merchandise like skin care products particularly moroccan oil, skin ink, stretch mark remover are also present. Though I'm not sure about its effectiveness, still there is nothing to lose. At least, I've tried for the sake of my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment