Friday, October 7, 2011

Me and My Gadget

It's just me and my gadget. These past few weeks, my laptop has been my constant companion. I now consider it as one of my best friends. I would say this is one of the many things in this modern world that I come to love each and every day. After winning an iPod in the raffle draw in one of the malls in our area, I was able to appreciate technology more and more. Since it's very handy for me to bring along my new gadget anywhere I go, I can easily browse the net wherever I have access to a wireless connection. Of course, I am aware that having easy access has its own advantages and disadvantages. But weighing those things, I would still say the former outweighs the latter. For sure others would disagree with me, because responsibility must also come with it so as not to create problems. At present, I can do things easily and more efficiently. I can update my status in social networking sites, check for the latest songs and movies, and even check for restaurants online. The last time I browse the net, I chanced upon an ad about a property in Tangier that is on sale. It's a great buy because of its location. It is sold at a very reasonable price because the owners are leaving the place; thus, they want to dispose it as soon as possible. My point is being technologically updated has lots of benefits. Even booking a ticket is not a problem anymore. It is so convenient that I just sit around and let my fingertips do all the work. As long as it won't harm me or other people, I will surely love using this device.

No comments:

Post a Comment