Friday, October 28, 2011

Family Should Be on Top of the List

Put your family on top of the list. Since semestral break is here at last, this time I make it a point to spend it purely with the family. With all the stress that has come our way, we deserve to loosen up. Our target destination is the hometown of my hubby. Since this is situated several kilometers away from the city, we can be assured of a tranquil ambiance. While chilling out at the seashore one starry night, we decided to take a quick plunge at the cool waters. It was so refreshing; thus, we stayed there for quite a while. Since it was getting late already, I asked everybody to get out and rinse. Because I savored every moment, I didn't notice that my skin and hair has become dry. Good thing I brought with me St. Ive's body lotion and organic moroccan oil for hair. At least, I won't have to deal that much with dryness. Although it was just a short vacation, we had a great fun. Everybody went home with a smile on their faces. It just shows that what matters most is how you spend quality time and not how often you bond with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment