Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Second Time Around

This is my second time to do job hunting. Because my main objective for coming to Singapore is to find a job, I make it a point to come up with perfectly organized curriculum vitae. With my vast experience for more than twelve years in various fields, I am qualified to apply for quite a number of posts. Thus, from time to time I always make revisions just to make it suitable for a particular position I am applying for. Take note, this means a lot of printing jobs. Hence it's so disappointing to know that nearby shop only offers document shredding service and photocopying, so I have to ride a bus just to have my resume printed. However it charges too much, which is around twenty pesos per page in its equivalent. To address my concern, my brother decided to purchase a personal printer at home. Now I can print all I want anytime with less hassle and expenditure.

No comments:

Post a Comment