Monday, May 30, 2011

Getting Vain and Beautiful

I'm always vain when it comes to personal care. It's been eight months already since I had my hair re-bonded in one of the beauty salons in Singapore. But due to environmental factors such as wind, sun, and pollution; it has ripped off its natural oil leaving my hair dull and dry. Unlike before where I don't have to comb it to remove tangles, now I can't live without using conditioner everyday just to make it manageable. But since hair treatments and procedures are now very costly, my crowning glory is being deprived of pampering. How I wish I have all the luxury to go to the spa and indulge in extravagance. But let's face it; most of us are having difficulty in meeting every day's needs. On the other hand, it is not appropriate to completely neglect personal happiness. So I decided to buy argan oil for my hair to at least give it a glow despite economic crisis.

No comments:

Post a Comment