Friday, November 4, 2011

Souvenir Shops

This is beyond my expectation. With patience and determination, at last I have established quite a number of loyal clients for my online accessory business. Within 3 months time, there is a return of investment already. Thus, my next move would be to put up a local shop where clients can actually see and buy the products. I decided to start in the province where competition is not that tough. One potential location I consider suitable is along the barangay road. Unfortunately, one prospect is also eyeing for the space since it is strategically located. His is a souvenir shop intended not only for tourists, but for local residents as well. Items include 25th anniversary gifts, wedding tokens, and the likes. Poor me, I have to look for another site where I can display my stuffs. I'm so excited that I can't wait to do some sort of interior decorating and beautification. Everything must be ready prior to the grand opening. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment