Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Inactive Lifestyle can be Harmful

A passive way of living can be harmful to one's health, while staying at home means boredom. With nothing to do, one can't avoid but fall asleep even while watching the television. Thus, my weight is obviously increasing because of sedentary lifestyle. Since I am petite, it's a big "No No" for me to don a chubby physique since it will make me look more undersized. While tuning in at the Biggest Looser reality show, I came to realize that I still have a chance of trimming down my sagging tummy. All I need is to move in order to control heaviness. From now on, I start my day by sweeping all corners of the house as a form of warm up since I don't have a vacuum cleaner to make cleaning easier. Good thing I don't have rugs and mats since those will only add burden on my part. Anyways for those who really are obese, having a carpet is good source of work out. Instead of hiring the services of a professional cleaner such as carpet cleaning Saranac Lake, why not do it yourself. This will serve as resistance while exercising; thus, gets rid of more calories instead of the usual mobility exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment